Accessing function code from CFG

Paulo J. Matos pocm@soton.ac.uk
Fri Mar 2 15:43:00 GMT 2007


On 3/2/07, Diego Novillo <dnovillo@redhat.com> wrote:
> Paulo J. Matos wrote on 03/02/07 10:12:
>
> > In an IPA pass, for each CFG node, I have a tree decl member from
> > which I can access the return type, name of the function, argument
> > names and its types, but I can't seem to find a way to get the
> > function code. I would guess it would be a basic block list but I
> > don't know where I can get it.
>
> You need to get at the function structure from the cgraph node with
> DECL_STRUCT_FUNCTION (cgraph_node->decl).  Then you can use one of the
> CFG accessors like basic_block_info_for_function().
>

Great! :-) Thank you!


-- 
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at soton.ac.uk
http://www.personal.soton.ac.uk/pocm
PhD Student @ ECS
University of Southampton, UK



More information about the Gcc mailing list