URGENT : elf_update - low performance with large files ? (fwd)

Joe Buck Joe.Buck@synopsys.COM
Wed Jul 25 18:52:00 GMT 2007

On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 08:50:13PM +0200, J.C. Pizarro wrote:
> 2007/7/25, Joe Buck <Joe.Buck@synopsys.com> wrote:
> >On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 08:32:33PM +0200, J.C. Pizarro wrote:
> >> Patch it to investigate it a little bit more.
> >>
> >> After runned it, see "quickdirty.log" and post here your report's
> >summary.
> >
> >No, please do not.  This is not the libelf list; use that list.
>
> Dear Joe,
>
> why not?
>
> It's more meaningful to see this kind of related information than to
> divert it to nowhere.

I didn't say to divert it to nowhere.  I said to divert it to the
libelf developers' list (or the libelf help list).  We do the same
when there's an issue with binutils, or glibc.  Use the correct list.
I gave a pointer earlier in the thread.