Overload resolution compilation error

Rodolfo Schulz de Lima rodolfo@rodsoft.org
Fri Jul 20 13:58:00 GMT 2007

Ling-hua Tseng escreveu:
> Obviously, {1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7} are not matched.
> Maybe you think that the item 3 is matched.
> Unfortunately, it stands for the non-template functions.

Are you sure that it doesn't include template functions? Because I think
it makes sense to consider them too (as Visual Studio does). The point
is that non template functions arguments have higher priority than
template functions (as specified in paragraph 4), and IMO there's no
reason to differentiate between template and non-template functions'
argument target, making the latter work and the former not.

Regards,
Rodolfo Lima.