GCC 4.2.1 RC2

Mark Mitchell mark@codesourcery.com
Fri Jul 13 21:41:00 GMT 2007

GCC 4.2.1 RC2 is now available from:

ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/snapshots/4.2.1-RC-20070712

Unless severe problems are found with this release candidates, this will
become the official GCC 4.2.1 release in the middle of next week.

(I'm sorry it took me longer than I hoped to build RC2; I had a couple
of aborted builds and some travel that interfered.)

As always with release candidates, please do not directly send me email
about problems you encounter.  Instead, please file issues in the GCC
bug-tracking system:

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/

and add me to the CC: list.

The GCC 4.2 branch remains frozen to all changes, without my explicit
permission.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell