GCC 4.2.1 RC1

Mark Mitchell mark@codesourcery.com
Wed Jul 4 19:59:00 GMT 2007

GCC 4.2.1 RC1 is now available from:

ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/snapshots/4.2.1-RC-20070703

It may be too bold to call this a "release candidate" in that I expect
more changes to 4.2.1 before we release.  However, it is certainly still
a good idea to test these packages in your environment.

As always with release candidates, please do not directly send me email
about problems you encounter.  Instead, please file issues in the GCC
bug-tracking system:

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/

and add me to the CC: list.

I plan to make GCC 4.2.1 RC2 in approximately a week.  At that point,
the branch will be frozen in preparation for the release.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery