Makefile.def and fixincludes/Makefile.in inconsistency?

Brooks Moses brooks.moses@codesourcery.com
Sat Feb 17 21:50:00 GMT 2007

Paolo Bonzini wrote:
>> Am I correct in guessing that the "missing" lines in Makefile.def are
>> not currently needed?  Or are they merely present in the GCC fixincludes
>> but missing in the fixincludes directories in some other trees that
>> share the top-level build files?
>
> Yes, a patch that removes the "missing" lines for "info", "dvi", "pdf",
> "installcheck" (not "install-info" and "TAGS" is preapproved).  Please
> test it with a "make info", "make dvi", "make pdf" and "make
> installcheck" from the toplevel.

Thanks!  I'll do that, as soon as I get a chance to test it (which will
probably be next week, since my build tree is currently borked with
another makefile patch I'm working on.)

- Brooks