poor optimisation case
Joe Buck
Joe.Buck@synopsys.COM
Mon Aug 6 18:15:00 GMT 2007
On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 07:08:04PM +0100, Tristan Wibberley wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 07:38 -0700, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> > Tristan Wibberley <tristan@wibberley.org> writes:
> >
> > > I've found a case which looks like it should be possible to optimise but
> > > gcc (very recent trunk) isn't doing which could give improvements in
> > > many cases - certainly in a case I've come across:
> >
> > Looks reasonable to me. Please open a missed-optimization report,
> > with your test case, at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/. For more
> > information see http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html. Thanks.
>
> Oh no, not another username and password to remember... :( Would it be a
> breach of your bugzilla terms and conditions if I write my username and
> password down and keep it next to my computer?
No, it would not. But your browser can remember the password for you.
> Any chance of moving to launchpad.net?
Zero. launchpad is proprietary software, with both the software and
database controlled by Canonical (Ubuntu's parent company).
More information about the Gcc
mailing list