how to load a cfg from a file by tree-ssa

Paolo Bonzini paolo.bonzini@lu.unisi.ch
Fri Nov 24 14:08:00 GMT 2006


Rob Quill wrote:
> I haven't looked into this yet, but as I think I may need to be able
> to do something similar, is it possible to parse the cfg file that is
> given out, and build a C structure like that?

It seems to me that the answer had been already given in the message you 
fully quoted: we cannot help you.

And, by the way, I suggest not to top post: see 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFU for more info.

Paolo

>> > but i don't know how to load that file in a structure.
>> > I.e. i have the file .cfg builded by gcc with the option
>> > -fdump-tree-cfg and i want to load this file in a C structure so i can
>> > manipulate it.
>>
>> There is no such functionality in GCC.  GCC can only build the CFG from
>> source code, and can only do so to produce assembly language output.



More information about the Gcc mailing list