Results for 4.1.0 20060117 (prerelease) testsuite on powerpc-apple-darwin8.4.0 (-m64 results)

Eric Christopher echristo@apple.com
Sun Jan 22 08:01:00 GMT 2006


>
> and I was hoping that this might clear up a significant fraction of  
> the 7,000+ 64-bit testsuite failures for 4.1 on powerpc-apple- 
> darwin8.4.0.  But it appears this hasn't happened yet.
>
> Does anyone wish to try yet again to drive it into my thick skull  
> what goals gcc 4.1 has on powerpc-apple-darwin8.4.0?
>

I've been mostly testing the apple branch for the 64-bit stuff, but  
unfortunately after this just tested mainline. Way too many failures  
and they need to be investigated.

> (And I still can't seem to use the Apple tools to build 64-bit  
> shared libraries that work; but that isn't a problem for this  
> list ...)

I'll investigate the problems that you've got for this, it should work.

-eric



More information about the Gcc mailing list