Bootstrap failure on Linux/x86-64

Andrew Pinski pinskia@physics.uc.edu
Sat Jan 21 18:30:00 GMT 2006


On Jan 21, 2006, at 1:09 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 21, 2006 at 12:42:24PM -0500, Andrew Pinski wrote:
>>
>> On Jan 21, 2006, at 12:38 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> I'm still seeing this with current Subversion.  Anybody else having
>>> the same problem on x86-64?  It fails for me on the two systems I
>>> tested it on,
>>
>> What reversion is this on?
>>
>> This worked for me on 110050 and 110059.
>
> I'll try 110059 now to double check.  Perhaps my configure flags are 
> the
> problem, I use:
> /cvs/gcc-svn/trunk/configure   --prefix=/opt/gcc/4.2-devel 
> --enable-checking=misc,tree,gc,rtl,rtlflag,assert 
> --enable-threads=posix --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-__cxa_atexit 
> --enable-shared --with-system-zlib x86_64-suse-linux-gnu 
> --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,fortran,java,objc,treelang

I just used 110067 and it worked.  Maybe it is one of the checking 
options you are
using which is causing it.  I just used the default checking.

Let me double check with the checking you have.

-- Pinski



More information about the Gcc mailing list