New port contribution - picoChip

Gerald Pfeifer gerald@pfeifer.com
Mon Sep 19 12:20:00 GMT 2005


On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Giovanni Bajo wrote:
>> I see that I reviewed it with two days back then.  Not everything I
>> could/can approve as web pages maintainer (because it looks like
>> policy changes), but I see that about half of the changes I only
>> had minor editorial comments on.
>>
>> Would you mind taking and committing those?
> Well, I believe the gist of the review was that I needed to get agreements
> from GWP or similar about the policy. I also later got a confirmation from
> the SC that I don't need their explicit approval on technical issues. I'd
> rather have a GWP approval on the technical contents before committing those
> changes.

Would you mind posting those parts of the patch which seem 
uncontroversial as one patch, and I'll try to help getting 
it approved?

Gerald



More information about the Gcc mailing list