Update on GCC moving to svn

Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com
Fri Oct 14 12:52:00 GMT 2005


On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:

> their corresponding svn commands posted on the website?  Hmm, I guess
> we would need to update these pages to the svn equivalents which would
> pretty much cover the basics of a how-to guide:
> 
> http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html
> http://gcc.gnu.org/cvswrite.html

I understand patches for at least some of (contrib, maintainer-scripts, 
wwwdocs) to convert to svn are ready.  Could whichever patches are ready 
be posted to gcc-patches?  That way people can test them, and see if 
anything still needs converting.  (In the case of 
maintainer-scripts/gcc_release, all of the mainline, 4.0 and 3.4 versions 
are relevant as each branch's version is used for releases from that 
branch.  In the case of contrib/gcc_update each active branch will need 
its version patched but the same patch should work in each case.  
Otherwise I think only mainline versions are relevant.)

-- 
Joseph S. Myers               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
    jsm@polyomino.org.uk (personal mail)
    joseph@codesourcery.com (CodeSourcery mail)
    jsm28@gcc.gnu.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)



More information about the Gcc mailing list