reload-branch created (was: What to do with new-ra for GCC 4.0)

Giovanni Bajo rasky@develer.com
Sat Mar 19 12:22:00 GMT 2005


Bernd Schmidt <bernds_cb1@t-online.de> wrote:

>>> It might also be easier for those of us who want to play with the
>>> code, without having to find a suitable sync point between the
>>> patch and
>>> mainline sources.
>>
>> I have created a new branch, "reload-branch", on which I'm going to
>> check in these changes.  Once I've done that, I'll commit the patch
>> below to mention the branch in the documentation.

Thanks! You should also mention in cvs.html that you are the maintainer of the
branch (together with Ulrich, maybe?).

What is your plan for this branch? Is there more code refactoring/rewriting
planned, or are you just going to give it a wider testing and fix fallout bugs,
in preparation for a merge?

Giovanni Bajo



More information about the Gcc mailing list