4.0.0->4.0.1 regression: Can't use 64-bit shared libs on powerpc-apple-darwin8.1.0

Mike Stump mrs@apple.com
Thu Jun 16 20:06:00 GMT 2005


On Jun 16, 2005, at 10:04 AM, Bradley Lucier wrote:
> On Jun 16, 2005, at 1:30 AM, Mike Stump wrote:
>>  Please try something like:
>> ...
>> and let me know if it works.
>
> Thank you, I will try it today.

Actually, by try, I meant try your application.  :-)

> Last night I unconditionally allowed multilibs and configured with

> ld64 failed: library not found for -lgcc_s_ppc64

:-(

> Is the testsuite failing to set up to set the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH  
> appropriately?

Don't worry about this, I think this won't hit the use of the tool,  
only the testing of the tool.

I see can't find share library problems on mainline on linux as well,  
so, certainly, there are issues there that have yet to be fixed.



More information about the Gcc mailing list