draft release notes for 4.0.1
Mark Mitchell
mark@codesourcery.com
Thu Jul 7 17:19:00 GMT 2005
Joe Buck wrote:
> It's BAAAACK ....
Thanks!
> The list will be converted to HTML (I have a Perl script to do most of the
> work, but it then requires a bit of hand-tweaking of the output) and will
> be added to http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.0/changes.html .
How quickly could you do that conversion? I'm about to start working on
rolling the release, so if unless you get back to me right away, we'll
just add this to the web site later. That's OK; it just means the
documentation generated with the release itself will not have the list.
> 21523 [4.0 Regression] 3.4.4 RC1 fails libstdc++ install on powerpc64-linux
> 21551 ia64-unknown-linux-gnu ia64 bootstrap failed
I'm virtually certainly that 21523 was not present in 4.0.0. I'm not
sure about the other.
--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC
mark@codesourcery.com
(916) 791-8304
More information about the Gcc
mailing list