Apple specific options: patch to include them in the current release gcc?
Andrew Pinski
pinskia@physics.uc.edu
Thu Jan 27 22:18:00 GMT 2005
On Jan 27, 2005, at 4:47 PM, Remy X.O. Martin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Apple has added a number of options to their gcc compilers which are
> quite necessary when building Cocoa/Carbon applications, and esp. when
> used with XCode; among others, -F <framework path>, -framework <name>
> and a few more. The framework related options *can* be emulated, but
> that's quite tricky.
Framework support has been in GCC since the earlier last year (I cannot
remember
when).
> Is anyone here aware of a set of patches that would introduce the
> (most important) Apple-specific options into gcc? I reckon there's a
> reason they're not included in the mainstream gcc releases, but I
> think (without having checked) that Apple's version is available from
> OpenDarwin.org . In that case, patches *might* exist...
If you search the lists you can see when this went in. Again search
the lists before
asking.
-- Pinski
More information about the Gcc
mailing list