Gcc certification

jf jean-francois.morcillo@laposte.net
Sat Jan 22 22:43:00 GMT 2005


Robert Dewar wrote:

> jf wrote:
>
>> Ok,
>> I think I better understand things now, I'm sorry I make you to lost 
>> you time with my stupid questions.
>> regards,
>> JF
>
>
> Not stupid at all. Very few people know about how certification
> works. I certainly didn't until I got heavily involved in
> certified Ada applications. But one thing I learned is that
> you definitely need experts to guide you in the right direction.
> In our company, we have built up quite a bit of knowledge about
> certification, but we would not try to do this for ourselves or
> for a customer without working closely with experts (we work
> with the Verocel folks in the US, and Praxis in the UK).
>
> Robert Dewar
> AdaCore (since I say "our company" above, that's who I mean :-)

It's nice to hear that my questions were not so stupid ;-) .
Thank you (and all who answered my questions) for putting me on the 
right way



More information about the Gcc mailing list