New GCC logotype development. (Was:Re: New GCC logotype version 1.6 (Sorry, I forgot to attach the image).)

Vladius boxforsr@inbox.ru
Tue Jan 11 20:39:00 GMT 2005



Joe Buck wrote:

>On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 10:12:02PM +0300, Vladius wrote:
>  
>
>>    Joe, I would like You to see it and say what You think about it. 
>>I've added an egg, like You like =)
>>    
>>
>
>It's a good drawing; perhaps too detailed to be a good logo, but maybe
>not.  As a painting, your signature is appropriate, but if it were to be
>accepted as an official logo (something I'm not in favor of), it would be
>wrong for your signature to be larger than the acronym "GCC".  And what is
>the cross under your name for?
>  
>
    It's just my signature. It will be removed when the final version 
will take its place. I'm sure it has to be removed. I've allready told 
everybody that I'm not seeking for fame here and I wouldn't like anyone 
to place my name as an author when using it. Cross? It is Christian 
cross I like to place near my name.
    I see You like it as a drawing. I really think You should tell me 
why You don't want to see it as a logo. Don't think that I will ignore 
Your comments. As You can see I've added an egg there, to underline 
GCC's history - everything like people wanted =)



More information about the Gcc mailing list