Will someone answear me?

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr@integrable-solutions.net
Tue Jan 11 14:24:00 GMT 2005


Vladius <boxforsr@inbox.ru> writes:

| Joe Buck wrote:
| 
| >On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 12:06:10AM -0500, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
| >
| >>In addition to Per's comments, you should note the current logo
| >>references the historical rift in the GCC community and its eventual
| >>reunification.  (The GNU popping out of the egg.)
| >>
| >
| >And I'm biased, because I was the one who suggested the original design.
| >I wouldn't stand in the way if everyone wants to replace it, but I don't
| >see a pressing need.
| >
|     I didn't say that Your design was very bad. Yes, You are the
| creator of the current logo, but that doesn't mean You can't post any
| comments, righ?. What do You dislike in my version? How would You
| enchance it? Do You have any new ideas in mind since You created Your
| version?

I think the question isn't whether one dislike your your logo.

Personnally, beside the fact that I prefer the current logo I do not
see the need to invest efforts into debating other logos :-)
That might not be the comments you'd like to hear but that is the one I
can offer. Sorry.

-- Gaby



More information about the Gcc mailing list