New GCC logotype version 1.6 (Sorry, I forgot to attach the image).

Vladius boxforsr@inbox.ru
Fri Jan 7 19:55:00 GMT 2005


   New logotype has been improved since last time I sent message to 
gcc@gcc.gnu.org. My last message didn't bring any results. I was trying 
to hear Your suggestions about logotype style but didn't success. As a 
matter of good working style, I couldn't let beta version stay in its 
pre-release state. I've  added more details, per-pixel editing was 
envolved and quality did pump up, as I think.
   I would like people to express their thoughts about new version. 
People in charge for making decisions about accepting this version as a 
new logotype are _very_ wellcome to discuss possible problems and 
limitations (resolution, format, etc.).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: gcc-gnu.png
Type: image/png
Size: 255488 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc/attachments/20050107/156af233/attachment.png>


More information about the Gcc mailing list