[OT] RE: GCC mailing list archive search omits results after May 2005
Daniel Jacobowitz
drow@false.org
Thu Dec 15 21:39:00 GMT 2005
On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 08:20:39PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
> It shows! Your post is based on a misunderstanding of what "free" means in
> this context. Perhaps things will be clearer if you read the explanation of
> what the FSF means by "free" at
In return it shows that you didn't read the message you were replying
to (which was indeed off topic). I apologize for continuing this, but
I want to correct the blatant error in your message.
> > Gmane is completely free and non-commercial, but its free-ness is still
> > somehow questioned. How free is free?
>
> If gmane is free, please supply me a set of the source code to the gmane
> application, so that I can modify it and use it for my own purposes.
http://gmane.org/dist.php
The bits I checked were under the GPL.
--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC
More information about the Gcc
mailing list