GCC 3.4.6 Release status
Gerald Pfeifer
gerald@pfeifer.com
Fri Dec 9 13:24:00 GMT 2005
On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> As in the previous round, please consider every weekly snapshot from
> gcc-3_4-branch as a release candidate for testing.
>
> Schedule:
>
> The tentative release date is end of February 2006.
>
> I'll make official prerelease tarballs on February 16, 2005.
>
> For reasons that would be classified as personal, I anticipate not
> being available during the week of mid January 2006.
I noticed that the homepage states that the 3.4 branch is open for
regression and documentation fixes only, yet I have seen several
patches go in that were not marked as regression fixes.
Would you mind clarifying?
(If we accept non-regression fixes, the policy for 3.4 would be less
stringent than the one for 4.0.)
Gerald
More information about the Gcc
mailing list