Target Milestone signification ?
Joe Buck
Joe.Buck@synopsys.COM
Sat Sep 25 19:04:00 GMT 2004
On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 12:34:58PM -0400, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> On Sep 25, 2004, at 12:26 PM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > I am looking at this bug:
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15526
> > And it says to be 'Target Milestone: 3.4.1', does that means this is
> > fixed in 3.4.1 ?
>
> The Target Milestone is usually right unless someone messed up which it
> looks like what happened. I was fixed only on the mainline (4.0.0).
>
> It should have been fixed in the 3.4 branch but it was not, I reopened
> the
> bug so we know that it is not fixed yet since this is a regression.
I use the target milestone in preparing the release notes, so I falsely
reported this one as fixed. If anyone finds problems like this (bugs
marked as fixed in 3.4.x or 3.3.x that are not fixed), please cc me when
you report it; I'll try to clean this up next week.
More information about the Gcc
mailing list