Ada bootstrap broken on x86 and x86_64
Laurent GUERBY
laurent@guerby.net
Mon Sep 6 20:52:00 GMT 2004
Different failures, my last successful builds where on thursday.
Laurent
LAST_UPDATED Mon Sep 6 20:02:44 UTC 2004
On x86 in stage2:
<<
stage1/xgcc -Bstage1/ -B/home/guerby/work/gcc/install/install-20040906T220450/i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ -c -g -O2 -gnatpg -gnata -g -O1 -fno-inline \
-I- -I. -Iada -I/home/guerby/work/gcc/version-head/gcc/ada /home/guerby/work/gcc/version-head/gcc/ada/a-except.adb -o ada/a-except.o
+===========================GNAT BUG DETECTED==============================+
| 3.5.0 20040906 (experimental) (i686-pc-linux-gnu) GCC error: |
| in peel_address, at tree-ssa-loop-ivopts.c:2562 |
| Error detected at a-exexda.adb:312:8 |
>>
On x86_64 when building the Ada RTS:
<<
../../xgcc -B../../ -c -g -O2 -fPIC -W -Wall -gnatpg a-calend.adb -o a-calend.o
a-calend.adb: In function `Ada.Calendar.Split':
a-calend.adb:262: error: Definition in block 12 does not dominate use in block 3
for SSA_NAME: T.184<D887>_103
in statement:
T.192<D895>_113 = T.184<D887>_103 /[fl] 1767225600000000000;
+===========================GNAT BUG DETECTED==============================+
| 3.5.0 20040906 (experimental) (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) GCC error: |
| verify_ssa failed. |
| Error detected at a-calend.adb:487:1 |
>>
More information about the Gcc
mailing list