New GNU-GCC logotype (Concept Look v 1.0)

Gerald Pfeifer gerald@pfeifer.com
Fri Oct 29 20:57:00 GMT 2004

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Turbanov Vladislav Dmitrievich wrote:
> This is the first concept look of the new GCC-GNU logo look ... This is
> a blue gnu ... the image in the top-right coner is from Discovery Channel.

I think having the string "GCC" somewhere would be a good idea.

And I just recall that Steven did some nice graphics half a year ago, in a
slightly different context.  Steven, do you think that could be adjusted
as a general GCC logo?  Perhaps you could post that as well?

It might be interesting to see what the two of you might come up with
together.

(For future images, would you mind putting them on a web page and just
post the URL to this list?)

Gerald