anyone knows the c++ object model of GCC?

falcon repinsten@sohu.com
Fri Oct 8 16:56:00 GMT 2004

hi, Tingting GU

Thank you very much. Nice to meet you too!  :)

"Inside the C++ Object Model" is good, but not enough, she mainly gives the theories. I knows the "object model" of Visual C++, because it is easily to debug in Visual C++, such as viewing memory and disassembly code, unfortunately, I can't do these in Dev-C++(using gcc as its compiler) in a simple way.

>Hi Zhanzhong Xiao:
>
>    "Inside the C++ Object Model" is a good book. All things you want to
>know have been refered in that book. I think that would be enough for you.
>Enjoy it~~~~
>
>    By the way, I'm very pleased to see Chinese characters in the maillist.
>Nice to meet you here!
>

>                Edward L. Fox
>
>                2004-10-08
>

>From: edyfox@gmail.com
>

>On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 21:32:30 +0800, 肖占中 <repinsten@sohu.com> wrote:
>>
>> hi all,
>>
>> I am reading "Inside the c++ object model" now, I want to know the implementations of virtual function and virtual inheritance in GCC, anyone can help me?
>>
>> thanks!

        Xiao zhanzhong
        repinsten@sohu.com
          2004-10-08