PING: Question: Need to store ObjC-specific info in type nodes.
Alex Perez
aperez@student.santarosa.edu
Thu Nov 18 23:27:00 GMT 2004
On 18 Nov 2004, Geoffrey Keating wrote:
> Alex Perez <aperez@student.santarosa.edu> writes:
>
> > My apologies for being rude, but I've personally mailed several people
> > off-list about this in the past and was *MUCH* nicer, and it got me
> > nowhere. The Apple folks just ignored my inquiries as to what the status
> > of this was. This includes Geoff and Zem.
>
> I don't believe I've recieved any e-mail directly from you on this topic.
Are you absolutely, categorically positive? Is it possible it went into
your spam folder, never to be seen again? The reason I ask is that I
recently sent a message to someone and then they told me they'd finally
found it a week later, crammed in with 50,000 e-mails about how they could
enlarge their member via 10 different questionable methods.
In any event, I am certain it was sent (about a month or so ago, if I
recall), but even if you didn't get it that doesn't really excuse your
inability to find a few free minutes to review this in a timely manner
over the course of nearly two months.
Cheers,
Alex Perez
More information about the Gcc
mailing list