Disabling libbanshee and libmudflap

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@false.org
Thu May 13 19:24:00 GMT 2004

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 03:20:27PM -0400, Kelley Cook wrote:
> Why is it that in order to build the new GCC without libbanshee and
> libmudflap are the options --without-libbanshee and disable-libmudflap?
>
> Shouldn't either both options be "without" or both be "disable"?

Libbanshee is a library used by the compiler, and libmudflap is a
target library produced when you build the compiler.  I think that's
the usual difference between --without and --disable.  The issue is a
little confused by the fact that they're both in the source tree;
libbanshee is just imported for convenience.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz