Regressions on mainline\

Jan Hubicka jh@suse.cz
Tue Jun 22 09:37:00 GMT 2004


> >>>>> Zack Weinberg writes:
> 
> >> There are also patches pending for profiling stuff, perhaps they help
> >> (and perhaps not...).  Unfortunately they've been ignored four times now :-(
> >> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-06/msg01674.html
> 
> Zack> This is a beautiful example of patches that are not getting reviewed
> Zack> mainly because no one who can officially review them feels qualified
> Zack> to do so.  I'd be willing to sign off on a review done by the author
> Zack> of the profiling code, but I'm not sure who that is.
> 
> 	I believe that Honza has performed most of the recent work in the
> profiling areas of GCC.  I have heard second-hand that he thinks the
> patches are okay.  Maybe he would comment publically?
So many things on my head recently ;)

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-05/msg01558.html
This one looks OK to me
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-05/msg01595.html
Likewise
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-05/msg01850.html
This one is fine too (I have identical patch in the queue for months
already too)

I will try to comment on profile updating patches in the future in the
case it will make it easier to review them.
Honza
> 
> David
> 



More information about the Gcc mailing list