gcc 3.4.0 m68k-elf generates illegal code for ColdFire (maybe a fix)

Bernardo Innocenti bernie@develer.com
Tue Jun 1 14:59:00 GMT 2004


Peter Barada wrote:
>>A slightly different version of this patch just went in CVS today.
>>
>>It was credited to Peter Barada, but now I wonder wether you've
>>both developed the same patch independently or I should add your
>>name in the ChangeLog entry.
> 
> Add his name to the log.

Done.

I believe all your patches are already in CVS, with the
exception of the addsi3_5200 fix.

Is there anything else I've omitted?

I'd like to submit a cleanup patch to remove comments
copied over from gccint.texi from m68k.h.  This may
be rather disruptive for external patches.  Would you
like me to hold this patch until you're done with your
work?

-- 
  // Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
\X/  http://www.develer.com/



More information about the Gcc mailing list