[gpc] Re: GCC integration?

Joel Sherrill <joel@OARcorp.com> joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com
Fri Dec 17 21:03:00 GMT 2004

Joel Sherrill <joel@OARcorp.com> wrote:
> [...]

I should have also mentioned that gcc 3.3.4 isn't error free
from our perspective.  The ARM soft-float issue, C++ on
MIPS doesn't honor the same Gn setting as C defaults to,
and a couple of compilation problems.

And our perspective is strictly on C and C++.  Building Ada
has had its own set of issues that haven't bubbled to the top
of our worries.

    Support Available             (256) 722-9985