How to mark a single set as not frame related?

Andreas Krebbel krebbel1@de.ibm.com
Thu Dec 9 10:14:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

what's the reason for dwarf2out_frame_debug_expr not caring about
the RTX_FRAME_RELATED_P flag of an insn if it is a simple set. It only draws
the frame related flags of SETs contained in a PARALLEL beginning with the
second into account. A comment mentions backward compatibility as the reason.
I wonder to what it is tried to be compatible here.
Can anybody tell me how a single move of an register to the stack can be marked
as frame unrelated?

Bye,

-Andreas-