Unconfirmed Ada bugs in Bugzilla

Giovanni Bajo giovannibajo@libero.it
Mon Aug 16 11:58:00 GMT 2004

Hello Arnaud,

there are 64 unconfirmed Ada bugs in Bugzilla at the moment
(http://tinyurl.com/6cspy). Most of them seems to be
rejects-valid/accepts-invalid which are impossible to confirm for people which
do not know Ada, and we currently don't have any bugmaster with Ada skills.

It would be great if you (either yourself or any other Ada maintainer) could go
through that list and confirm them (or close them as invalid bugs, if needed).
It would be desirable also to fill in the known-to-work/known-to-fail fields in
the bug so that we can properly check if the bug is a regression.

By the way, I see that all the development is going into CVS mainline: is Ada
in the 3.4 branch totally freezed (which means that not even regressions will
be fixed there)?

Thanks,
Giovanni Bajo