GCC-3.3.4 status report

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr@integrable-solutions.net
Tue Apr 27 10:15:00 GMT 2004


Hi,

  There are 25 open PRs targetted for 3.3.4.  Of course, I don't
expect all of them to be fixed before the release.  The most serious
PRs are the regressions:

  optimization/13653
  c++/14724
  target/14966
  middle-end/15054

  I have proposed patches for 4 PRs that are on their ways on being
tested.  Effective today, only real regression fixes will be applied
to gcc-3_3-branch and they need my approval.  If you have a pending
patch that did not get  reviewed, please let me know.
  For our bugmasters, I would say that new PRs that are serious
regressions should be kept, anything else should be closed as
won't fix  for 3.3.x.  If you're undecided on a specific case, please
let me know (put me in CC:) 

  Release is still scheduled for May 31.

Thanks,

-- Gaby



More information about the Gcc mailing list