[tree-ssa] Integrating g95
Diego Novillo
dnovillo@redhat.com
Sat May 31 23:45:00 GMT 2003
On Sat, 2003-05-31 at 17:48, Paul Brook wrote:
> Technically speaking I don't think there are any problems. It's just a case
> of dropping into the source tree and a small patch to tell the build system
> about the target library.
>
Agreed. It will be good having g95 in GCC at last.
> Assuming ot objections are raised, where should I send the changes?
> Would you prefer a tarball and small patch, or just a huge patch?
>
The patch is probably going to be large for mail. A link to it should
be enough.
> The code comitted would be identical to that at
> http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net
> In the short-medium term we would probably still maintain the seperate
> external source tree for our convenience, with frequent resyncs between the
> two.
>
Hmm, I'm not sure about this. If we are going to move it, I think it
might be best to make the switch at once. Why do you think it would be
more convenient to keep the two repositories?
Diego.
More information about the Gcc
mailing list