[tree-ssa] Branch unfrozen

Matt Kraai kraai@alumni.cmu.edu
Fri May 30 17:51:00 GMT 2003


Howdy,

I see the following in my latest build log

 /bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile /home/kraai/dev/gcc/build/gcc/xgcc -B/home/kraai/dev/gcc/build/gcc/ -B/home/kraai/dev/gcc/install/powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/home/kraai/dev/gcc/install/powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem /home/kraai/dev/gcc/install/powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu/include -isystem /home/kraai/dev/gcc/install/powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu/sys-include  -msoft-float -fPIC -mstrict-align -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../gcc/libffi -I. -I../../../../gcc/libffi/include -Iinclude -I../../../../gcc/libffi/src  -O2 -g -O2 -fexceptions -O2 -g -O2  -msoft-float -fPIC -mstrict-align -c -o src/powerpc/ppc_closure.lo ../../../../gcc/libffi/src/powerpc/ppc_closure.S
 /home/kraai/dev/gcc/build/gcc/xgcc -B/home/kraai/dev/gcc/build/gcc/ -B/home/kraai/dev/gcc/install/powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/home/kraai/dev/gcc/install/powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem /home/kraai/dev/gcc/install/powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu/include -isystem /home/kraai/dev/gcc/install/powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu/sys-include -msoft-float -fPIC -mstrict-align -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../gcc/libffi -I. -I../../../../gcc/libffi/include -Iinclude -I../../../../gcc/libffi/src -O2 -g -O2 -fexceptions -O2 -g -O2 -msoft-float -fPIC -mstrict-align -c ../../../../gcc/libffi/src/powerpc/ppc_closure.S  -fPIC -DPIC -o src/powerpc/.libs/ppc_closure.o
 ppc_closure.S: Assembler messages:
 ppc_closure.S:200: Warning: character following name is not '#'
 ppc_closure.S:200: Warning: rest of line ignored; first ignored character is `E'
 /home/kraai/dev/gcc/build/gcc/xgcc -B/home/kraai/dev/gcc/build/gcc/ -B/home/kraai/dev/gcc/install/powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/home/kraai/dev/gcc/install/powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem /home/kraai/dev/gcc/install/powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu/include -isystem /home/kraai/dev/gcc/install/powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu/sys-include -msoft-float -fPIC -mstrict-align -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../gcc/libffi -I. -I../../../../gcc/libffi/include -Iinclude -I../../../../gcc/libffi/src -O2 -g -O2 -fexceptions -O2 -g -O2 -msoft-float -fPIC -mstrict-align -c ../../../../gcc/libffi/src/powerpc/ppc_closure.S -o src/powerpc/ppc_closure.o >/dev/null 2>&1

with binutils 2.13.90.0.20 on powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu.  No
errors, though.

-- 
Matt Kraai <kraai@alumni.cmu.edu>
Debian GNU/Linux Peon



More information about the Gcc mailing list