[tree-ssa]: Overlap of variable with same variable?

Daniel Berlin dberlin@dberlin.org
Fri May 30 16:50:00 GMT 2003



On Fri, 30 May 2003, Andrew MacLeod wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 11:56, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> > Works for insert before, i think.
> >
> > I think i'm left now with one last insert problem somewhere, because DCE
> > is still busting things (removing way too many phi nodes).  If I turn off
> > DCE or PRE, it bootstraps okay, which tells me it's probably an insert
> > problem.
> >
> > I'll hunt down what's going on.
>
> There is a problem with switches which Im working on now. I usually have
> a look at where the inserts were put... And look for a split block :-)
> Thats my current problem.

Could be.
But it worked after the bsi_insert changes were introduced.
I know it was working on 04/23, for instance, because i removed the
old insert code from tree-ssa-pre.c at that point.

>
>
> Andrew
>
>



More information about the Gcc mailing list