MMX/SSE/SSE2 intrinsics bugs and bugzilla problem

Daniel Berlin dberlin@dberlin.org
Thu May 29 21:43:00 GMT 2003


On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 02:18  PM, H. J. Lu wrote:

> On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 01:49:01PM -0400, David Edelsohn wrote:
>>>>>>> H J Lu writes:
>>
>> HJ> I opened a bug
>>
>> HJ> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=11031
>>
>> HJ> and tried to assign it to jh@suse.cz. But I got
>>
>> HJ> Not allowed
>>
>> HJ> You tried to change the bug_status field from UNCONFIRMED to NEW, 
>> but only the
>> HJ> owner or submitter of the bug, or a sufficiently empowered user, 
>> may change
>> HJ> that field.
>>
>> 	Did you try to Confirm it or try to Reassign?
>>
>> 	You may need to accept the bug yourself and then reassign it to
>> Honza as a two-step process.
>>
>
> It won't allow me to change the bug status. Bugzilla may restrict what
> I, hjl@lucon.org, can do to a bug.
Fixed.
I set the wrong perm bit when i edited your user.

>
>
> H.J.



More information about the Gcc mailing list