[PATCH] Re: Option -fprofile-arcs fails for target avr and fr30
Jie Zhang
zhangjie@magima.com.cn
Tue May 20 02:59:00 GMT 2003
Jan Hubicka wrote:
>There is code to set the JUMP_LABEL properly in the code to emit insn on
>the edges:
> insert_insn_on_edge (edge_profile, e);
> rebuild_jump_labels (e->insns);
>rebuild_jump_labels is supposed to update JUMP_LABEL accordingly.
>In case the profiling code somewhere does not update labels correctly it
>is the bug on place where code is emit. I will try to figure out what
>happens tomorrow. At the time the basic blocks are split, all
>JUMP_LABELs are supposed to be up-to-date.
>
>Honza
>
>
>
>
Sorry, I didn't see that rebuild_jump_labels was added into HEAD of cvs
on Mar 30, 2003, I'm only tracking 3.3 branch now, which had been
branched before it was added. Now how do we fix this bug on 3.3 branch?
- Jie
More information about the Gcc
mailing list