cross-compilation documentation

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Mon Jun 23 04:22:00 GMT 2003


Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> Dan Kegel <dank@kegel.com> wrote:
>>
>>OK, your wish is granted, I think.  Even that last part.
>>See http://kegel.com/crosstool for my all-singing, all-dancing build script.
>>(I don't have m68k support yet, but since you asked, I'll try to add it 
>>today.)
> 
> I'm basically interested in toolchains for all Linux-supported targets
> (think vax-linux :-) For now, I don't have hardware to test all targets,
> but I'm really collecting them...

Me, too.  My goal is a script that can build full cross-toolchains from
scratch *and* run remote regression tests on *any* platform supported
by glibc.  Hopefully this could be used as a regression test before new releases.
I want this to be as easy as opening a can of beer, which is very much
not the case currently.

(Why stop at vax?  Think PDP-10 :-)
- Dan

-- 
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com
http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=78045



More information about the Gcc mailing list