CVS commit links for new files are wrong

Gerald Pfeifer pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jun 17 20:34:00 GMT 2003


On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Tom Tromey wrote:
>> This is bug 638 (and a related problem is 2036).  I'm sure tested
>> patches to cvsweb.cgi to fix the problems would be welcome.
> I fixed this a while back for the sources.redhat.com cvsweb.cgi.
> I didn't change the gcc cvsweb since there was a lot of divergence,
> and I didn't have the time.  Maybe someone could pull the changes
> over, or perhaps just replace the gcc cvsweb entirely.

Obviously I'd prefer you to move over the sources cvsweb to gcc-land
(and I assume we can do that, as opposed to merging patches), but if
you can't/won't I'll volunteer.

(Just, is there anything special I'd need to consider?)

Gerald
-- 
Gerald "Jerry"   pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/



More information about the Gcc mailing list