solaris 2.9 sun assembler warnings

Andreas Tobler toa@pop.agri.ch
Wed Jun 11 20:24:00 GMT 2003

Jan Hubicka wrote:

>>>Some preprocessed file so I can reproduce the code known to fail in your
>>>assembler.
>>
>>-save-temps -v, right? from the one I sent you, or just from one?
>

> Shorter is better, but it does not matter :)
> Just please send me the .i file, .s file and where the error is.

Ok, attached the three files, i, s, o. The as warning is still the same
as mentioned.

I cc gcc since I don't know if my mails arrive.

/usr/ccs/bin/as: Sun WorkShop 6 update 2 Compiler Common 6.2
Solaris_9_CBE 2001/04/02
/usr/ccs/bin/as: "errors.s", line 223: warning: label in delay slot
(follows CTI)
/usr/ccs/bin/as: "errors.s", line 251: warning: label in delay slot
(follows CTI)
/usr/ccs/bin/as: "errors.s", line 259: warning: label in delay slot
(follows CTI)

>>I try to grab one, but it'll be tomorrow when I send it. Need a pile of
>>sleep.
>

> Well, me too - it is too hot for GCC these days here.

33.5° in the office ....

Thanks,
Andreas