[PATCH]: eliminate C front-end dependencies in treelang (was: Re: treelang fix for rs6000 / treelang not proper front end)
Tim Josling
tej@melbpc.org.au
Mon Jun 9 20:23:00 GMT 2003
Approved for tree-ssa branch.
If you want to do this on mainline you would need to agree to keep it
alive for 12 months though.
Tim Josling
Steven Bosscher wrote:
> Fergus Henderson wrote:
>
>> You may find the following patch useful --
>> this is my patch to make treelang a "proper" front-end:
>> <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2002-10/msg00527.html>.
>> It is probably a bit out-of-date now.
>>
>
> Not anymore (I hope :-)
>
> I used it to bootstrap with treelang, but I //couln't test it.
> "make check-treelang" always gives a syntax error before it even gets
> to trying to run tree1. Am I the only one with that problem?
>
> Gr.
> Steven
More information about the Gcc
mailing list