Bootstrap failure

Phil Edwards phil@jaj.com
Thu Jun 5 15:46:00 GMT 2003


On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 09:15:23AM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> I'm afraid the following bootstrap failure (on i386-unknown-freebsd4.8)
> 
>   stage1/xgcc -Bstage1/ -B/sw/gcc-current/i386-unknown-freebsd4.8/bin/
>   -g -O2 -DIN_GCC   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes
>   -Wmissing-prototypes -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Werror -fno-common
>   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I/sw/test/gcc/cvs/gcc
>   -I/sw/test/gcc/cvs/gcc/. -I/sw/test/gcc/cvs/gcc/config
>   -I/sw/test/gcc/cvs/gcc/../include -c insn-output.c -o insn-output.o
>   insn-output.c: In function `output_392':
>   insn-output.c:2826: warning: int format, long int arg (arg 4)
>   gmake[2]: *** [insn-output.o] Error 1
>   gmake[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
>   gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/files/pfeifer/OBJ-0605-0308/gcc'
>   gmake[1]: *** [stage2_build] Error 2

Saw the same thing under i686/linux this morning.

-- 
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace.  We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms.  Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.            - Samuel Adams



More information about the Gcc mailing list