Failure to build gcc cvs HEAD 20030601: c-opts.c:163: `OPT_xxx undeclared
Christian Joensson
c.christian.joensson@telia.com
Sun Jun 1 12:54:00 GMT 2003
On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 02:48:51PM +0200, Christian Joensson wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 01:30:38PM +0100, Neil Booth wrote:
> > Christian Joensson wrote:-
> >
> > > LAST_UPDATED: Sun Jun 1 06:01:06 UTC 2003
> > >
> > > maybe due to http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/2003-05/msg01058.html ??
> >
> > You need to tell me why generation of c-options.c isn't right on your
> > system.
>
> I don't know what is wrong, but I get this problem on Red Hat Linux 9
> (Shrike) for i686-linux and for Aurora SPARC Linux 1.0 (Ansel) (based
> on RHL 7.x) for sparc-linux. I didn't get them a two days ago...
>
> > Do you not have /usr/bin/sort? That's the issue someone else has had.
>
> uhm, I have it... on both systems...
oops, is it really needed to be /usr/bin/sort? Isn't /bin/sort good?
/ChJ
More information about the Gcc
mailing list