[tree-ssa] Loop detection broken by the last merges

Pop Sébastian pop@gauvain.u-strasbg.fr
Thu Jul 24 13:30:00 GMT 2003

Hi Diego, hi Jan,

The loop detection is broken mainly from the fact that mainline
is using the BB.aux field in the following macro:

#define HEADER_BLOCK(B) (* (int *) (B)->aux)

This results in a conflict since this field is already used for
other purposes in the tree-ssa branch.

I have proposed to use a varray in stead of this field, but this
part of the patch was not included in mainline, and now it has
been completely removed by the merge.

Jan,
is the cfg_layout supposed to work on tree level too?
My impression is that cfg_layout is RTL specific.

I will post a patch for making the loop detection work again.

Sebastian.