Your change
Lu, Hongjiu
hongjiu.lu@intel.com
Wed Jul 23 16:48:00 GMT 2003
Sorry for that. I will be more careful next time.
H.J. Lu
Intel Corporation
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mark Mitchell [mailto:mark@codesourcery.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 12:09 AM
> To: Lu, Hongjiu
> Cc: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
> Subject: Your change
>
>
> HJ --
>
> I did not approve this change for the 3.3 branch, so far as I can
> tell.
>
> 2003-07-21 H.J. Lu <hongjiu.lu@intel.com>
>
> PR optimization/11599
> * config/ia64/ia64.md (prefetch): Support predicate.
>
> If I did approve, and I have simply become addled, then you should
> disregard the remainder of this message, and accept my apologies.
>
> In this particular case, the patch is OK.
>
> However, it is your responsibility to know what the rules for checkins
> are, and the rule for the 3.3 branch is that checkins require my
> explicit approval at this time.
>
> Please respect that in the future.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Mark Mitchell
> CodeSourcery, LLC
> mark@codesourcery.com
More information about the Gcc
mailing list