3.3.1 bug fix list, first crude draft

jbuck@synopsys.com jbuck@synopsys.com
Thu Jul 17 22:09:00 GMT 2003

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 10:43:12PM +0200, Toon Moene wrote:
> Fortran/10986 [3.3/3.4 regression] ICE in ffeste_R839 at f/ste.c:2984
> [ICE on invalid code]

The Bugzilla log ends with "Fix is in the mainline but not in the 3.3.1 branch."
If the patch has now been backported, someone please update Bugzilla and
change the target milestone to 3.3.1.  I'd like to get to the point where
the bugs mentioned in the release notes exactly match what someone would
get with the proper Bugzilla query, to get out of the current extremely
laborious process I use (sort of a merge of looking at the bug database
and the changelogs and tossing in bugs that I see mentioned on the list)
before my brain and fingers explode.

> Note that Fortran/9864 is actually debug/9864.

So there's nothing Fortran-specific here?  If so, I'll remove "(fortran)".