OpenBSD tester wanted (fixincludes patch)

Andrew Pinski pinskia@physics.uc.edu
Sat Jul 12 01:14:00 GMT 2003

On Friday, Jul 11, 2003, at 20:18 US/Eastern, Andrew Pinski wrote:

> On Friday, Jul 11, 2003, at 19:53 US/Eastern, Andrew Pinski wrote:
>>>
>>> I will test as I build all the time on OpenBSD 3.1 on i686, once a
>>> night
>>> (and sometime more like today).
>>
>> I should say after my current build finishes, it is currently
>> runnning the
>> testsuite but it will be done within the hour.
>
> Starting the test now.

Here is the result after fixincludes was ran after the first stage
(ignore the -, it is from a diff):

-Fixing headers into
/home/gates/pinskia/src/gnu/gcc/src/objdir.openbsd/gcc/include for
i686-unknown-openbsd3.1 target
-Finding directories and links to directories
- Searching /usr/include/.
- Searching /usr/include/./machine
- Searching /usr/include/./openssl
-Making symbolic directory links
-Fixing directory /usr/include into
/home/gates/pinskia/src/gnu/gcc/src/objdir.openbsd/gcc/include
-Applying machine_ansi_h_va_list   to i386/ansi.h
-Fixed:  i386/ansi.h
-Applying io_quotes_def            to dev/audio_if.h
-Applying io_quotes_def            to dev/radio_if.h
-Applying io_quotes_use            to dev/rndioctl.h
-Applying io_quotes_def            to dev/ic/ispreg.h
-Applying io_quotes_def            to dev/usb/ohcireg.h
-Applying sun_malloc               to malloc.h
-Applying broken_cabs              to math.h
-Applying math_huge_val_ifndef     to math.h
-Fixed:  math.h
-Applying io_quotes_def            to net/if_media.h
-Applying io_quotes_def            to net/ppp-comp.h
-Applying ctrl_quotes_def          to readline/chardefs.h
-Applying struct_sockaddr          to rpc/auth.h
-Fixed:  rpc/auth.h
-Applying io_quotes_use            to rpc/rpc_des.h
-Fixed:  rpc/rpc_des.h
-Applying sun_auth_proto           to rpc/svc.h
-Fixed:  rpc/svc.h
-Applying io_quotes_use            to scsi/ses.h
-Applying avoid_wchar_t_type       to stddef.h
-Applying gnu_types                to stddef.h
-Fixed:  stddef.h
-Applying bsd_stdio_attrs_conflict to stdio.h
-Fixed:  stdio.h
-Applying avoid_wchar_t_type       to stdlib.h
-Applying gnu_types                to stdlib.h
-Fixed:  stdlib.h
-Applying sysv68_string            to string.h
-Applying io_quotes_def            to sys/ioccom.h
-Applying io_quotes_def            to sys/signalvar.h
-Applying io_quotes_def            to sys/ttycom.h
-Applying gnu_types                to sys/types.h
-Fixed:  sys/types.h
-Applying alpha_sbrk               to unistd.h
-Fixed:  unistd.h
-Applying io_quotes_def            to uvm/uvm_extern.h
-Applying io_quotes_use            to xfs/xfs_pioctl.h
-Cleaning up unneeded directories:
-fixincludes is done

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski