[tree-ssa] PPC bootstraps still broken

Diego Novillo dnovillo@redhat.com
Tue Jul 8 12:07:00 GMT 2003

I'm starting to suspect that there's something wrong with this machine
or my local tree.  Could folks with access to PPC try a bootstrap of the
branch to see if they can reproduce this failure?

I configured with --disable-multilib --disable-checking --disable-shared
--enable-threads --enable-languages=c,c++,f77,java,objc

In my local tree these files were miscompiled: c-lex.o, c-typeck.o,
ggc-page.o, real.o and tree.o.

[ ... ]
else \
  case "gnucompare" in \
    *-lean ) rm -rf stage$stage ;; \
  esac; true; \
fi
Bootstrap comparison failure!
gcc.o differs
make[1]: *** [gnucompare] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/notnfs/dnovillo/sbox/tree-ssa-branch/bld.toystory/gcc'
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2